- Advanced Chemistry
Development provides a variety of software programs for chromatography, spectroscopy, NMR,
chemistry drawing and nomenclature applications
- A.C.T.E.D. Pty Ltd is a comprehensive
"Chemicals in Australia" site describing the industry, markets, regulations and
- Activated Metals & Chemicals describes
a family of companies dedicated to the design and manufacture of quality catalysts for
- Advanced Chromatographic Techniques
designs reverse phase HPLC methods development software
- Alitea USA, manufacturers flow
injection and related analytical instruments
- Alpha Analytical Labs, a full service
environmental analytical laboratory
- Alphaline GmbH is presenting the the Virtual
Speciality Chemical Exhibition - VirtuChem
- Analyticon Instruments Corporation provides
information on instrument sales and industry cross reference and search guide to products,
manufacturers, shows, journals
- APS Water Services, Inc.
specializes in Laboratory Water Purification Systems. Replacement parts, membranes filters
for Milli-Q, Barnstead and others.
- Aquapal manufacture and sell
Karl Fischer Coulometric titrators, and related scientific equipment
- Argus Chemicals supplier of very rare and new fine
chemicals, especially organophosphorus compounds and phosphorus based ligands
- ARSoftware's Online Internet Catalog
- HSC Chemistry for Windows,CAD Crystallography,Kekule,PCModel,Mopac6.0
- ASD a manufacturer of portable spectrophotometers,
spectroradiometers and NIR analyzers
- Aurora Instruments Ltd. a manufacturer of
atomic absorption, emission, ICP-OES, fluorescence spectrometer, UV / Visible,
monochromator and sample processing station
- Baron Consulting Co. is a full service
laboratory, providing analytical, environmental, biotechnical and industrial hygiene
- BASF Corporation, a leading manufacturer of chemical
- Beckman Instruments, Inc.
- Beilstein Information System
- BioAnalytical Systems, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- BioSupplyNet is an on-line Source Book
with extensive protein chemistry, chromatography, lab supply, and equipment sections -
maintained by Cold Spring Harbor Lab Press
- Brinkmann Instruments Inc., is one of the
largest private distributors of laboratory equipment
- Bruker Analytische Messtechnik GmbH
- Calgon Corporation is a producer and supplier of
specialty chemicals and a provider of services for water treatment, papermaking,
- CambridgeSoft, Corp.
- Catalytica, Inc. develops the next step in
manufacturing technologies and products for economic and environmental benefit
- Challenge, Inc., a chemical manufacturer
specializing in process paint stripping, water-based coatings, metalworking fluids and wax
- ChemExper Ltd offers an online chemicals catalog
with free search capabilities
- Chemical Concepts GmbH (Weinheim, Germany) has
information on spectral databases, search and analysis software
- Chemical Education Resources featuring
descriptions of over 200 experiments
- ChemInnovation Software features a new
drawing program Chemistry 4D-Draw that recognizes IUPAC nomenclature
- Chemistry Associates
provides educational material in Chemistry and other sciences and mathematics
- ChemSearch Corp. offers recycled chemicals
- ChemSource an internet chemical buyers
- Chemtec Publishing
- Cherwell Scientific Publishing makers of
gNMR, ModelMake, Ball&Stick software for Windows and Macintosh computers *NEW*
- Ciba-Geigy AG Basel
- CLI Interntational, Inc. Corrosion Chemistry
and Materials Technology Web Site
- Covalent Associates, Inc.
- Dalton Chemical Laboratories, Inc. specializes in
oligonucleotide (DNA/RNA) synthesis, phosphoramidites, custom organic syntheses and the
manufacture of biochemicals
- DAYLIGHT Chemical Information Systems, Inc.
develops ToolKits for creation of chemical information systems
- DCL Systems International Ltd, Chemical Software
Division developer of Apex-3D system for drug design and discovery, and Electronic
Encyclopedia of Photochemistry and Photobiology
- DeskTop Laboratories makers of The Virtual
Scientist« and The Science ToolBox« Libraries of Virtual Instruments for National Instruments' LabVIEW«
- Dialog Information Services, Inc.
- Dojindo Laboratories manufactures analytical and
biochemical reagents; catalog with over 800 items
- Dow Chemical Company
- DuPont Chemical Company
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Elsevier Science B. V.
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Falcon Software is an
educational software publisher specializing in Chemistry, Engineering, Electronics,
Environmental Science, and Foreign Languages
- Finishing Industry Home Page a clearinghouse for
technical and commercial information about surface finishing arts
- Fisher Scientific, Internet Catalog
- Foresight Science & Technology under contract
with the NSF and DoD to assist in finding candidates (Small U.S. companies) for SBIR
(Small Business Innovation Research) and STTR (Small Business Technology Transfer) funding
- General Electric (GE) Plastics
- GFS Chemical Inc.,
- Henkel KGaA is a world specialist in applied
chemistry. The Henkel Group, with its 200 associated companies, can be found in 55
- Hewlett-Packard Analytical
- Hitachi Instruments, Inc.
- Hoechst AG Internet Forum
- Hypercube, Inc.a scientific software company that
brought you HyperChem
Newsletter covering hyperspectral imaging (imaging spectroscopy)
- Indigo Instruments, Molecular
- Information Systems (Oldenburg, Germany) provide
links to servers of scientific equipment and software providers as well as job
announcement lists for Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics
- Institute of Heavy Organic Synthesis (ICSO) is one of
the largest chemical institutes in Poland
- Interactive Simulations, Inc. molecular modeling
software vendor. Developer of Sculpt
- Jandel Scientific offers PC-based
software for chemical, biochemical, and chemical engineering research - SigmaPlot,
- JEOL USA, Inc.
- Keith Ceramic Materials
manufactures synthetic mullite, bonds, plasticizers, stuccos and fillers for the
refractory and precision investment casting industries
- Kimberlyte Inc. is a small software company
which designs educational apps in organic chemistry
- Korea Kumho Chemical Laboratories
- LCResources, Inc. an innovative and reliable
resource for expertise in separation technology
- MDL Informations Systems, Inc.
- Melamine Chemicals, Inc.
- MEL Chemicals - the largest, and most
experienced, zirconium (Zr) chemical manufacturer dedicates this site to catalysis
- Merck & Company, Inc.
- Mettler-Toledo, Inc.
- Microanalytics Instrumentation a manufacturer of
instruments and systems for high res multidimensional gas chromatography
- MicroMath Scientific Software, Inc. develops
nonlinear curve fitting software. Developer of Scientist
- Micromeritics Instrument Corp. produces
particle analysis instrumentation for analyzing ceramic materials
- Millipore On-Line Catalog
- Mobil Corporation
- Molecular Engineering Corporation
- Molecular Simulations, Inc.
- Monsanto Company
- MR Resources, an NMR/MRI service and supply company in
- National Instruments Inc. developers of LabVIEW«
- Nest Group, Inc. sells a variety of
chromatography related products
- Nevada Technical Associates, Inc. specializes in
- Nicolet Instruments manufactures FT-IR and Raman
- nuSun, Inc. maker of the Lab Partner
& Lab Partner Plus Chemistry Calculators. These are battery operated hand-held units
that perform dilutions, solutions, fortifications, conversions, etc.
- OmniTech Internatinal, Ltd. Consultants to
the chemical and process industries worldwide, providing engineering, research and
marketing research services.
- Orion Research, Inc. a world leader in
- Oxford Molecular Group markets a range of
chemistry and bioinformatics software to academic and commercial research institutions (US mirror site).
- Perkin-Elmer Corporation - Analytical,
BioResearch, Environmental, Process Analytical Systems
- PIXE Analytical Laboratories, Inc.
a laboratory specializing in simultaneous, non-destructive elemental analysis via Proton
Induced X-ray Emission
- Poly-Links index of internet polymer and plastics
- Polymer Technology Group
- Precision Weighing Balances sells quality brand
balances and scales bearing: Acculab, Calibron, Gem7, LAPD, Ohaus, Siltec and Tanita
- Process Associates of America is a
leader in process engineering and equipment design for the hydrocarbon processing industry
- PRODE software systems for chemical
- ProLab Resources, Inc. specializes in productivity
enhancement software for owners of the HP DOS ChemStation data system for MS and GC
- RBI manufactures and markets drugs and chemicals
used in neuroscience research
- Remspec Corporation manufacturers of FT-IR
fiberoptic systems and accessories
- Research Organics a chemical manufacturer of
biochemicals for diagnostics, biochemical research, and biotechnology
- Rohm and Haas Company
- Schr÷dinger, Inc.
- Scientific Computing & Automation
- Scientific Instrument Services (SIS) supplies a
wide array of products and services for mass spectrometers, gas chromatographs and related
- MS-Links resources for instrumental
- SciQuest helps scientists to find products and
services, and then to communicate with the appropriate vendor
- Shell Chemical Company
- Sigma Chemical Company
- Spectrocell, a manufacturer of absorption
cells for spectrophotometry, colorimetry, and fluorimetry
- Spectral Data Services, Inc. provides NMR data
acquisition services, and also runs a used NMR equipment newsletter.
- Steraloids, Inc. supplier of hormones and
- Sumitomo Chemical Co.
- Tripos, Inc.
- Ultrafine Chemicals
- Union Carbide Investment Recovery
- Varian Analytical Instruments
- Wavefunction, Inc.
- WindowChem Software, Inc.
- Zipperling Kessler & Co contains a library
for polymer research
Max Kopelevich // email@example.com
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
University of California Los Angeles
Last updated: Oct 2002