Invited cover artwork selected for publication
By invitation: special themed issue on foams and emulsions
Fast track communication
Featured on the cover of JPCM
Invited review article
Invited perspective article
Featured on the cover of the March 29, 2007 JPC C issue
Featured in Nature's Research Highlights [see Nature 446 586 (2007)]
Highlighted in Nature's Technology Features [see H.M. Birch, Cell Biology: Down to the Letter, Nature 446 940 (2007)]
Featured in over 30 web journals and tech blogs
AIP Gallery of Fluid Motion 2006 Award Invited Paper
Featured in the "Top Papers of 2006" highlights by IoP
Featured as "Viscous threads investigated in diverging microchannels" by P.R. Dittrich in Lab-on-a-Chip 6 707-709 (2006)
Featured in Virtual Journal of Nanoscale Science and Technology
Other Selected Publications
1. Optical Measurements of the Linear Viscoelastic Moduli of Complex Fluids, T.G. Mason and D.A. Weitz, Phys. Rev. Lett. 74, 1250-1253 (1995).
2. Elasticity of Compressed Emulsions, T.G. Mason, J. Bibette, and D.A. Weitz, Phys. Rev. Lett. 75, 2051-2054 (1995).
3. Linear Viscoelasticity of Hard Sphere Suspensions Near the Glass Transition, T.G. Mason and D.A. Weitz, Phys. Rev. Lett. 75, 2770-2773 (1995).
4. Emulsification in Viscoelastic Media, T.G. Mason and J. Bibette, Phys. Rev. Lett. 77, 3481-3481 (1996).
5. Particle Tracking Microrheology of Complex Fluids, T.G. Mason, K. Ganesan, D. Wirtz, J. H. van Zanten, and S.C. Kuo, Phys. Rev. Lett. 79, 3282-3285 (1997). (Featured as "Particle Tracking and Liquid Flow" in Science News, 151 (1997)).
6. Concentrated DNA Rheology and Microrheology, T.G. Mason, A. Dhople, and D. Wirtz, MRS Proceedings on Statistical Mechanics in Physics and Biology 463, 153-158 (1997).
7. Estimating the Viscoelastic Moduli of Complex Fluids Using the Generalized Stokes-Einstein Equation, T.G. Mason, Rheol. Acta. 39, 371-378 (2000).
8. Light Streak Tracking of Optically Trapped Thin Microdisks, Z. Cheng, P.M. Chaikin, and T.G. Mason, Phys. Rev. Lett. 89, 108303/1-4 (2002). (Featured as "Bitty Beacon" by P. Weiss in Science News 162, 149 (2002) and Featured in Nature Physics Portal and Nature Materials Website, 9/5 - 9/11/2002).
9. Osmotically Driven Shape Dependent Separations, T.G. Mason, Phys. Rev. E Rapid Comm. 66, 060402/1-4 (2002).
10. Rotational Diffusion Microrheology, Z. Cheng and T.G. Mason, Phys. Rev. Lett. 90, 018304/1-4 (2003).
Copyright © 2007-2016 Thomas G. Mason. Webmasters: D. Bikos and T.G. Mason
Back to main page