Professor Raphael D. Levine
972-2-6585343(scy); Direct 972-2-6585260
Department of Physical Chemistry, Hebrew University Jerusalem 91904, Israel
E-mail him at email@example.com
R.D. Levine M.Sc., Ph.D., D.Phil., Ph.D.h.c. (mult), Max Born Professor of Natural Philosophy
aka Raphy Levine
Participation in International Scientific Forums
- Member of the Israel National Academy of Sciences and Humanities.
- Member of the Inernational Academy of Quantum Molecular Science.
- Foreign Honorary Member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.
- Foreign Member of Academia Europaea.
- Max-Planck Gesellschaft
- Board, International Society for Theoretical Chemical Physics
- Academic Council, Einstein Archives
- Foreign Member of the American Philosophical Society
- Foreign Member of the Royal Danish Academy of Sciences and Letters
- Israel Chemical Society
- American Chemical Society
- Fellow of the American Physical Society
Spheres of Interest
- Chemistry under extreme conditions
- Chemistry on multi electronic states
- Ab initio reaction dynamics
- Dynamics of high Rydberg states
- Dynamics and spectroscopy in congested level systems
- Reaction dynamics and mechanism in large systems including clusters and in solution
- Algebraic techniques for structure and dynamics in anharmonic systems
- Dynamics in phase space, including the application of information theory
Dr. Francoise Remacle
Dr. Todd Martinez
Any questions or bug reports regarding this page should go to