• Celebrating the group’s recent total synthesis of callyspongiolide and Cory’s last weekend in Los Angeles. We wish Cory the very best as he returns home to Switzerland.
• Dr. Tristin Rose nominated for a Chancellor's Postdoctoral Award and starts new job at EvoRx in Pasadena. Good luck Tristin!
• Research in the Harran Laboratory recognized with the Herbert Newby McCoy Award.
Hui Ding's work on DZ-2384 is featured in the UCLA Newsroom.
Happy Halloween from the Harran laboratory!
• Dr. Hui Ding's collaborative paper was accepted in Science Translational Medicine. This work represents the culmination of a nearly 15-year effort in the Harran laboratory.
• The lab welcomes Mr. Corentin Rumo, a visiting scholar on leave from the University of Fribourg, Switzerland.
• A wonderful trip down memory lane for the Harran group, courtesy of Professor Mark Peczuh at UConn. http://offset.peczuh.uconn.edu/2016/09/09/diazonamide-dot-com
• Professor Harran wraps up another great summer with the South Central Scholars program.
• Welcome to our incoming summer rotation students: Joseph Jaye, James McDaniel, Monica Pengshung, and Luke Sisto.
• Jack Bracken has won the Pfizer-UCLA Dissertation Award. Congratulations, Jack!
• Welcome to our undergraduate researchers Craig Clark and Dyana Pacas.
• Tristin and Brice's manuscript on macrocyclic pyrroloindolines has been accepted in Chemical Science.
• The lab welcomes Dr. Takuya Fujimoto, a visiting scientist on leave from Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Japan.
• Welcome to Dr. Zhengao Feng who recently completed his Ph.D at UC Santa Barbara.
• Professor Harran has been elected a fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science. http://newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/patrick-harran-douglas-black-selected-as-aaas-fellows
• Welcome to our summer rotation student, Ethan Rosser, and our CSST exchange student, Liubo Li.
• Tristin Rose has won the Aldrich-UCLA Dissertation Award. Congratulations, Tristin!
• Brandon Sumida has won the prestigious Geissman Award for Undergraduates. We wish Brandon the best as he moves on to medical school at Cornell.