• Welcome to our incoming summer rotation students: Joseph Jaye, James McDaniel, Monica Pengshung, and Luke Sisto.
• Jack Bracken has won the Pfizer-UCLA Dissertation Award. Congratulations, Jack!
• Welcome to our undergraduate researchers Craig Clark and Dyana Pacas.
• Tristin and Brice's manuscript on macrocyclic pyrroloindolines has been accepted in Chemical Science.
• The lab welcomes Dr. Takuya Fujimoto, a visiting scientist on leave from Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Japan.
• Welcome to Dr. Zhengao Feng who recently completed his Ph.D at UC Santa Barbara.
• Professor Harran has been elected a fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science. http://newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/patrick-harran-douglas-black-selected-as-aaas-fellows
• Welcome to our summer rotation student, Ethan Rosser, and our CSST exchange student, Liubo Li.
• Tristin Rose has won the Aldrich-UCLA Dissertation Award. Congratulations, Tristin!
• Brandon Sumida has won the prestigious Geissman Award for Undergraduates. We wish Brandon the best as he moves on to medical school at Cornell.